Robert Mondavi Winery
7801 Saint Helena Highway
Oakville, CA 94562
Tastings: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m PT
Retail Store hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PT
The winery will be closed on the following dates: April 4, November 25, December 24, December 25, and January 1.
Order Tracking, Billing & Shipping Info, and Other Details
To ensure your wines are received in pristine condition, select the 2 day air + ice pack option at checkout. Our ice packs only last for 48 hours, so 2 day air is the recommended shipping strategy. It is also critical that someone 21 years of age or older is available to sign for the wines on the first delivery attempt. Multiple delivery attempts will hinder the quality of the wine.
Packaging Detail: To limit condensation damage, each bottle and ice-pack are wrapped in separate waterproof plastic sleeves. Ice packs aren’t suitable for our standard pulp packaging, so Styrofoam is used in its place.
Summer Shipping Pricing
2 Day Air + Ice Pack
1-5 bottles = $50
6-12 bottles = $25
Unfortunately, we are not able to ship to the following states:
• New Jersey
• Rhode Island
• South Dakota
• West Virginia
We offer $25 flat rate ground shipping on all orders up to 12 bottles, and complimentary ground shipping on orders of 12 bottles or more.
We also offer other shipping methods such as 2-day Air. For these methods, shipping charges are calculated when you check out. Shipping total includes product-handling costs. Shipping carrier is determined by the warehouse based upon shipping destination (unless you are a wine club member and have made other arrangements for your club shipments).
Your credit card will be charged when the order has left our warehouse.
Standard delivery will arrive within 7 to 10 days, following compliance and credit card authorization. Delivery occurs Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed by 5:00 PM Pacific Time will ship the next business day, pending compliance and credit card verification. Express shipping is not available for Saturday or Sunday deliveries. Robert Mondavi Winery does not ship on major holidays or weekends.
In cases of extreme weather conditions (i.e., heat and/or cold), Robert Mondavi Winery reserves the right to delay the release of shipments to ensure the highest quality of products at the time of arrival. During the summer, orders are shipped Monday through Thursday, in order to ensure that your wine arrives with limited exposure to heat. All orders placed between Thursday afternoon and Sunday will ship on the following Monday. It is our recommendation, that during summer months, customers add Cool Packs to their order and upgrade to 2-Day Air. If you have questions about which shipping method to use, please contact us at (888) 766-6328 ext 3.
Robert Mondavi Winery is licensed to ship wine to the following international locations: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and Taiwan. If you'd like to place an order for shipping internationally, including club memberships, please contact us at (888) 766-6328.
Normal Ship Time: 12-16 days
Normal Ship Time: 7 days
Normal Ship Time: 7 days
Normal Ship Time: 7 days
Normal Ship Time: 7 days
Federal law requires a signature be obtained from an individual over the age of 21 for all wine shipments. Notes with a signature, left for the delivery companies, cannot be accepted as a replacement for an individual signing for the shipment. We recommend that orders be shipped to a business address for prompt delivery. We cannot guarantee the condition of any wine if delivery is not made on the first delivery attempt. Orders that are not delivered on the initial attempt may be held in a facility that is not temperature controlled.
We cannot ship alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. State laws prohibit our shipping wine to hotels, motels or licensed beverage facilities outside of California.
Don't fret! After the 3-attempts the package will be held in the area for 10-days pending action, before it is returned to our facility. Someone 21+ needs to sign for the package. If you are unavailable, you can log on to the FedEx website or call 1800GoFedEx (say 'hold package') for pickup locations near you. Please note that a valid form of ID is required upon pickup. Once held, most locations require pickup within 5 business days (one calendar week) before it is sent back to us.
If you do need to 'redirect' the package to another location, such as a business address, where someone 21+ will be available to sign for the package, please reach out to email@example.com. Packages cannot be redirected between states.
Please let us know if you need help managing your order.
If you cancel your order after it has been sent to our fulfillment center, a 25% restocking fee will be applied before a refund is issued. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your order. Once the wine has been received at our warehouse, we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping, handling, and the 25% restocking fee.
Robert Mondavi Winery guarantees quality products and service. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We will replace or refund your cost for any bottle of wine that is damaged or flawed that was purchased through our website. Wines purchased through retailers must be returned to them. We ask that you return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the products are corked or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error. Weather damage may include leakage, freezing, and/or corks pushing. Please be sure to check shipping destination weather conditions before placing your order.
To arrange for the return of corked or flawed products, please send an email to email@example.com. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed, you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges, or you will receive a full replacement order.
While we continually monitor inventory to ensure our website's accuracy, there are occasions when certain vintages sell out or simply are no longer available. When that occurs, our Wine Specialists will replace the wine with a comparable vintage or varietals. Please call customer service at 800.498.9463, ext. 3 for assistance.
Health & Safety Protocols
A visit to Wine Country may feel a little different right now, but our commitment to providing an exceptional visitor experience remains the same. In response to state and county guidelines and recommendations from the CDC, we've implemented a number of protocols designed to keep our guests safe while ensuring an enjoyable and educational visit.
In order to ensure you have the best experience, at this time reservations are required.
• Reservations are required, and can be made on our website's reservation page. Party size is limited to no more than 6 guests. All guests – including children – must have a reservation. When possible, we will accept same-day reservations, but we urge you to plan in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
• If you or anyone in your party exhibits symptoms of Covid-19, please remain at home. We will cheerfully refund your reservation and assist you in rescheduling a future visit.
• Please allow 60 minutes for seated tastings. We appreciate your cooperation with this timing, which allows us to clean and sanitize furniture between guest seatings.
• We welcome trained service animals on the property; however, we regret that we cannot allow family pets.
• Please do not bring in outside food. We have a number of food-pairing options onsite, and there are numerous restaurants within a short drive of the winery.
• Plan in advance. Remember, many restaurants, hotels and wineries are operating with limited capacity to ensure guest safety. Be sure to make reservations well in advance of your visit.
To ensure the safety of our employees and guests:
• Masks are required at all times on our property unless you are seated and enjoying wine tasting or a meal. We'll be happy to provide you with a mask if you need one. Our staff will be wearing masks throughout your visit.
• Please observe social distancing while on the property. We've spaced the tables on our patios and in our tasting rooms to allow for at least 6 feet between parties, and we appreciate your cooperation in complying with this guideline when moving around the property.
• We are conducting regular and rigorous cleaning and sanitizing of our Visitor Center spaces at scheduled intervals throughout the day as well as in between guest seatings.
• Our staff undergoes pre-shift health checks and are washing and sanitizing hands frequently throughout the day, as well as wearing gloves for service. You'll find hand sanitizer stations for guest use throughout the facility.
• We strongly encourage credit cards for purchases on the property whenever possible.