Customize your wine club allocation in a few easy steps. Once the online window for customization is open, simply follow the steps below and you are all set!
- Log in by using the email address and password associated with your wine club membership.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it from this page by clicking on Forgot Password. If you’ve never set up your account, please contact customer service for assistance.
- Once logged in, your membership details, upcoming releases and previous transactions are displayed.
- Once the customization window is open, under upcoming releases, your preselected wines are listed to the right. If you like the selection, you do not need to do anything further.
- If you would like to customize your selection, click the red “Customize Your Allocation” button. The first wines listed are the preselected offerings for your current club release. If you’d like to customize your selection, choose the number of bottles you would like from the list. Your club discount will be applied.
- To confirm your order, click on the save customization button.
- You can update your selections anytime while the customization period is open. All the club release dates are listed on the website under Wine Club Schedule. Once this has closed, you cannot make additional changes.
Note: If you are in the Trio or Red Collectors clubs, you will receive flat rate shipping. To receive shipping included, you may add 3 additional bottles to your shipment. Arch and Icon clubs always receive shipping included.
While you are in your account, please be sure to double check that your addresses and credit cards are up to date.
If you have any questions or want to add wines that you do not see, please contact us via email at email@example.com or please call 888.766.6328 option 3 and we are happy to help!